- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 65
- Assessments Yes
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE
Give a shape your career through best digital marketing course in Jaipur through BroSis Institute.
Get admission in the most demanding skill of digital marketing training course in Jaipur which will bright your future and will make your career a new height. We provide you with an excellent platform to learn and explore the subject with hands-on practical work.
Learn SEO, SMO, Google Adwords/ PPC (Search and Display), Paid Marketing, E-mail marketing, Retarget Marketing, Video Marketing, Content Outreaching/Content Marketing (paid/organic),ORM (online reputation management), Google web master tool, Google analytics, Infographic, and many more at Brosis Technologies which will bright your future and will make your career a new height.
Our Course key features:-
Total Modules – 25 (Highest In Industry)
Duration – 2-3 Months
»Advance Level Digital Marketing
»Total Modules Covered
»100% Practical Training
»Free Website For One Year For Practical Training
»Batch Timings (Morning, After Noon Or Evening)
»100% Placement Support
»Courses Certification (Get 8 Certification From Google)
Our Course Modules
Module I – Digital Marketing Overview
- What Digital Marketing Exactly Is ?
- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization) ?
- What is SERP (Search Engine Results Pages) ?
- What is SEM (Search Engine Marketing) ?
- What is SMO (Social Media Optimization) ?
- What is SMM (Social Media Marketing) ?
- What is Blogging & Purpose of Blogging ?
- What is AdSense & Affiliates ?
- What is Email Marketing ?
- What is Mobile Marketing ?
- What is Online Reputation Management ?
Module II – Domain Registration Web Designing & Hosting
- Website Designing & Hosting
- What is HTML, PHP, CSS & Java Script
- Different Qualities of Websites
- Static & Dynamic Websites
- Start Designing Websites
- Purchasing Domain Names
- Purchasing Web Hosting
- Connecting Domain & Hosting
- FTP Users & Using File Zila.
- Domain Control Panels
- Web Hosting Control Panels
Module III – Keyword Research with Google Keyword Planner
- What are Keywords and Key phrases
- Why Keywords are Important in SEO
- What is Keywords Research
- Why Keyword Research in Important in SEO
- What is Google Keyword Planner
- How to Use Google Keyword Planner
- Analyzing Keyword Competition
- Exact, Phrase and Broad Match in Keywords Research
- Finding Best Keywords for Our Website.
Module IV – SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Course Details
1. On Page Optimization – SEO
- Getting Started with Head Section
- Understanding On Page SEO ?
- Domain Name Selection & URL Structuring
- Head Section Optimization
- Meta Tags Optimization
- Optimizing Title Tags, Description Tags, Keywords Tags, Robots Tags
- Optimizing Open Graph Tags
- Redirection Tags
- SEO Friendly Content Writing
- Heading Optimization
- Keyword Density, Keyword Spamming and Keyword Stuffing
- LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) Technique
- Image Optimization Strategies
- Link Optimization Strategies
- Robots File Creation
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Sitemap Submissions
- Alexa Integration
2. Off Page Optimization – SEO
- What is Off Page SEO ?
- Why Off Page is Important ?
- What Are Backlinks ?
- Backlinks Creation Methods
- Difference Between Do Follow and No Follow Backlinks
- What is Google Page Rank
- How To Increase Google Page Rank
- Web Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Writing & Submission
- Press Release Writing & Submissions
- Comment Writing
- Guest Blogging
- Classifieds posting
- Forum Posting
- Link Exchange (one way, two way and three way)
- Search Engine Submissions
- RSS Feeds
3. Search Engine Algorithms
- What Are Search Engine Algorithms
- Why Search Engine Create Algorithms
- Google Panda Algorithm
- Google Penguin Algorithm
- Google EMD Algorithm
- Google Humming Bird Algorithm
- Google Caffeine Algorithm
Module V – Content Marketing
- Understanding Content Marketing
- Importance of content in Digital Marketing
- Creating Fresh and Unique Content
- Tutorials and Event Based Content Marketing
- Content Spinning
- Grammar Checker Tools
- Duplicate Content Checker Tools
- Images in Content
- SEO friendly Content Writing
Module VI – SEO Tools
- AHREFS – Website Analysis Tools
- Backlinks Checker Tools
- Moz Domain Authority
- Moz Page Authority
- Plagiarism Checker Tools
- Automatic Sitemap Generator
- SEO Toolbars
- Google URL Submitter
- Google Site command
- Google Cache command
- Google Link command
Module VII – Google Webmaster Tools
- Understanding Google Webmaster Tools
- Importance of Google Webmaster Tools.
- Setting Up Google Webmaster Tools Account
- Adding Websites to Google Webmaster Tools
- Tracking the performance of website in Google Webmaster Tools
- Tracking clicks, Impressions, site Position and CTR’s
- Google Manual Penalties
- Google Automatic Penalties
- Using Google Link Disavow Tool
- www and Non www website versions
- GEO Targeting through GWT
- Link Analysis through GWT
- Internal Link Analysis through GWT
Module VIII – Google Analytics Tool
- Understanding Google Analytics Tool
- Why Google Analytics Tool is Important
- Starting with Google Analytics Tool
- Setup an account with Google Analytics Tool
- Adding site to GAT
- Tracking visitors through GAT
- Location, Browser, OS and Device tracking through GAT
- Real time and offline tracking through GAT
- USE behavior tracking through GAT
Module IX – PBN Private Blogs Network
- Understanding the concepts of PBN
- Why and Why not to create a PBN
- How to create a Private Blog Network
- How to find Domains for a PBN
- How to find hosting for a PBN
- How to start building links with PBN
Module X – Google Business /Places Listing and GEO Targeting
- What is Google Business ?
- How to get listed at Google Business Center ?
- Google Business Verifications
- Setting Up your Business Profile in Google Places.
- Setting Up Profile Pictures and Cover Photos in Google Business.
- Creating Reviews in Google Places
- Google Business Listing Optimization
Module XI – Search Engine Marketing (Google Ad words)
- SEM Introduction
- Understanding Google Ad words
- Account Creation and Setup in Google Ad words
- Campaign Management
- Understanding Text, Display and Video Based Ads.
- Sign-Up With Google Ad words
- How to create PPC campaign
- How to select Keywords for PPC Campaign
- Creating ADs for your PPC Campaign
- How to Manage bids in PPC Campaign
- Creating Display Ads
- Creating Text Ads
- Creating Video Ads
- Ad Extensions
- Monitoring Clicks, Impressions and CTR’s in Ad words
- Making Payments in Google Ad words
Module XII – Google Ad words Certifications
- Google Ad words Exams Theoretical Preparation
- Sign Up for Google Ad words Certifications
Module XIII – Email Marketing
- What is Email Marketing ?
- How to Create HTML Looking Emails ?
- How to Send Thousands of Emails Instantly.
- How to get Email List ?
- How to Save Your ID from Black Listing ?
Module XIV – ORM – Online Reputation Management
- What is ORM?
- How to Manage ORM ?
- Creating Positive Reviews.
- Optimizing Review Pages.
Module XV – Mobile Marketing
- What is Mobile Marketing ?
- Sign-Ups With Mobile Marketing Sites ?
- Creating Mobile Marketing Campaigns
- Collecting Database
- Sending Bulk Messages
Module XVI – Social Media Optimization
- How to create a page on Facebook?
- How to Promote your business on Facebook?
- How to Increase likes for your Facebook page?
- How to Add Facebook Fan Page On Your Website?
- Difference in Facebook profile, page and groups.
- How to Join Groups and Promote your business.
- What Google Plus is ?
- How to Create Profiles on Google Plus?
- Difference between Individuals and Company Profiles.
- Why to Promote at Google Plus ?
- What is Twitter
- Why Twitter is Important
- How to Create a Twitter Business Page
- How Tweet Like Professionals
- How to Increase Twitter Followers
- How to Twitter Page for Organic Search
- Why You Tube
- How to Create Videos
- Understanding Video Marketing
- Link Building With You Tube
Module XVII – Blogging/ Word Press
- What is Blogging
- Purpose of Blogging
- How to Blog
- What is Word Press
- WordPress.org & WordPress.com
- How to Setup a Blog on Word Press
- Word Press Themes
- Word Press Plugins
- Setting Up Navigations and Menus
- Word Press Widgets
- How to SEO of a Word Press Blog/ Website
- Internal Linking in Word Press
- Word Press site Backup
Module XVIII – Blog Monetization
- What is Blog Monetization
- Why to Monetize a Blog
- Blog Monetization with Google AdSense
- Blog Monetization with Affiliates
Module XIX– Google AdSense
- Understanding Google AdSense
- How to apply for Google AdSense
- How to easily get Approved with AdSense
- Difference between Text and Display Ads
- Placing Advertisements on you Blog or Website
- Custom and URL channels
- Optimizing Google AdSense Ads for best performance
- Allow and Add categories
- Performance Reports
- How to earn money with Google AdSense
- Getting Cheques /Neft from Google AdSense
Module XX – Affiliates Marketing
- Understanding Affiliates Marketing
- Difference between AdSense and Affiliates
- How Affiliates Marketing works
- How to apply for Affiliates
- Direct and In-Direct Affiliates Marketers
- How to create coupons in Affiliates Marketing
- How to Earn money with Affiliates Marketing
- Applying as an affiliate at Amazon, Flipkart and other major Ecommerce websites
- Optimizing Affiliates for best performance
Module XXI – Ecommerce Marketing
- Understanding Ecommerce Marketing
- Different Kind of Ecommerce Platforms
- Major Ecommerce portals in India
- How to Promote your Ecommerce Website
Module XXII – Lead Generation
- What is lead generation
- Lead generation with SEO
- Lead generation with Ad words
- Lead generation with B2b and B2C
- Lead generation with SMS Marketing
- Lead generation with Email Marketing
Module XXIII – Landing Pages
- Understanding Landing Pages
- Why Landing Pages are important
- Creating Landing Pages
- Landing Page Templates
- Landing Page Analysis
Module XXIV – Freelancing
- Understanding Freelancing
- Freelancing Websites
- Sign Up with Freelancing Sites
- Getting Projects through freelance websites
Module XXV– Revision
- Relax & Revise what you have learned in Digital Courses
- Solve Queries you have
- Create Strategies for Your Future
0.00 average based on 0 ratings